This unique beachfront villa offers the warmth of old Mexico and displays the work of native craftsmen at their best. The Beach Villa sleeps six guests and can be rented separately or along with the other villas as a whole compound. Our villa also includes the following:
- Infinity pool and living area on the beach with a perfect view of the ocean and surf break.
- Community area which includes the kitchen and dining area overlooking the pool and ocean.
- First-floor suite (king bed) overlooking pool and ocean with air conditioning and private bath.
- Second-floor spacious master suite (king bed) and private bath. A second bedroom (king bed or 2 twins) with a full bath overlooking the pool and ocean.
- Sleeps 6 maximum.
This charming villa features a beautiful palapa roof, allowing cool and comfortable airflow throughout its rooms. Palapa roofs have been around in Mexico for about 2,000 years preferred by some because of their beauty, utility and environmental reasons. This beautiful villa also contains:
- Full kitchen and dining, and community area surrounded by private lush gardens.
- 2nd floor master suite (king bed) with private sitting area and full bath, annex bedroom (full bed) with beautiful view of ocean, grounds, and area.
- Separate entrance to 2nd floor guest bedroom (king or 2 twin beds), private full bath and beautiful garden and mountain view.
- Sleeps 5 maximum.
you're sure to enjoy at our vacation rental in Troncones
Call us today! 732-618-5759
Private and cozy, the Casita includes:
- A.C., full bed, kitchen and full bath.
- Sleeps 2 maximum. Pool privileges only when rented with Beach and Palapa Villas.
Common Amenities also include:
- Yoga deck (for your daily exercise, reading, surf watching or midday siesta)
- BBQ area and full kitchen facilities
- Daily maid service
- On site property managers
- Stereo (IPod hook up/Sirius radio). Speakers with volume controls in 4 rooms.